CateringWe have high quality Catering at Beauchamp College. This has been built on the healthy eating ethos, but also by listening to our students and encouraging them to widen their horizons with our wide selection of food on offer.
Our range extends from a full english breakfast to hot croissants, pastries, toasties and paninis. An extensive salad bar with home-made products is always available.
We cater for many dietary needs and halal food is always served.
We use local suppliers, with fresh fruit, vegetables and salads delivered daily. The quality of the food is always monitored to ensure that we offer good variety and use the best ingredients.
We continue to work with our students on different theme days throughout the year.
We are very pleased to have our own chinese chef working with the most authentic ingredients.
Our excellent team of catering staff are always happy to assist and advice on products used.
Nut Allergies and Food Intolerance
- We do not use any added nuts in any of the dishes prepared on site.
- We buy in products that are prepacked and will have all the allergen information.
- Any products containing any of the 14 allergens will be clearly labelled.
- All catering staff are level 2 allergy trained.
- All information on all products sold are kept for students to check and read themselves.
- If a student has an allergy or intolerance, our chefs are willing to put a menu meal together to accommodate them.
- Gluten free food is ready available
- Vegan and dairy free are also available
- Any student that has an allergy can talk with the catering staff who are always happy to assist and help our customers.
For information on free school meals please click here.
GRAB & Go Items
Christmas dinner menu 2023