7 Essential Rules
- No unauthorised materials, such as BOOKS or NOTES are allowed to be taken into the examination room.
- No communication is permitted between candidates in the examination room.
- No mobile phones should be taken into the examination room. These must be left at home on days that you have an examination.
- No calculator instruction booklets or cases should be taken into the examination room.
- No programs on programmable calculators are permitted in the examination hall.
- Water is permitted in clear plastic bottles. Please remove all labels from bottled drinks.
- You will not be allowed to leave the examination room before the official end of the examination.
Important Documents and Information
|KS5 Schedule Website|
|KS4 and KS3 Knowledge Check Schedule|
|Appeals Against Internal Assessment of Work|
|Parental Revision Guide|
|Exam Boards warnings and information|
|Fair Processing Notice|
|Information for Candidates - Written Exams|
|Warning to Candidates|
|Information for Candidates - Controlled Assessments|
|Information for Candidates - Coursework|
|supportive web links|
|Support and wellbeing|
|Stress Management - Study Habits|
|Stress Management - Sleep Self-care|
|Stress Management - Panic Attacks|