ParentMailMailOut is our bespoke in-house service that sends messages directly to parents from staff at Beauchamp
Over 2500 parents/carers are regularly emailed resources to support learning and empower parents/carers. Examples of emails sent are:
- Information on day and residential trips
- Details on revision classes on offer
- Coursework deadline reminders
- Exam timetables
- News on college productions and design exhibitions
- Details of parent/carer and student days and open days
Rather than relying on students to act as couriers, these messages regarding your child/children’s education arrive directly in your inboxes as with all other messages. Those registered with MailOut receive their children’s reports a day or two earlier than parents/carers who receive paper copies. Parents/carers appreciate this efficient form of education and feedback has been very positive.
Please rest assured that we will not share your data with any other parties and will not send you any advertising unrelated to your child’s education.